Part-time sales (German speaking)
Bananaz is founded by 2 musicians from Amsterdam with a mission to make the party last. Bananaz offers everyone the most accessible way to rebel against hearing loss. We do this by offering our Bananaz earplugs not only in our webshop but also to nightclubs, festivals, music venues and distributors all over the world.
Our job offer
We are looking for a German speaking young and energetic person who likes music, festivals and nightlife. And, very important, you don’t take no for an answer! In this role you will be part of the Bananaz sales team and will be responsible to plan and carry out all sales activities in the realm of German nightclubs by introducing, promoting and offering Bananaz earplug products.
– Generate and qualify leads
– Cold calling
– Negotiate with clients and develop sales proposals
– Ensure good relationships with German nightclubs
– Analyse the territory/market’s potential
– Work alongside with large organizations and German ambassadors to reach your goals
– Sales experience
– Highly motivated and target driven
– You don’t take no for an answer
– Ability to effectively communicate in English and German. Good communication in Dutch is an advantage.
– Well-developed presentation skills
– Customer orientation
– Ability to individually relate and respond to each customer’s demands
What we offer
– Hourly rate of €10
– 16 to 32 hours per week
– Bonus per sale of €20
– Flexible hours
– Top location in Amsterdam, the Adam Toren
To apply, please your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org